Menu

Blog Entry #3 - The best and the worst place on SUNY Oswego (for me)

I really enjoy SUNY Oswego. The best place on campus for me is the combination of my old room and the Lake Ontario. I loved the view it had. It was at Waterbury Basement with a lakeside view. I could just walk a few steps and I was in the lake. The Lake Ontario is huge, it seems like it never ends on the horizon. By this way, it is amazing watch the sunset there, because the sunset is over the lake, on the horizon. During the summer, almost everyday I went to the lake to watch the sunset, and everyday was a different sunset. Sometimes the sky was just blue, other times it was orange, or even pink. 

An amazing degrade of colors.

In contrasct to this beautiful summer images, the places I hate the most, here, in SUNY Oswego, are the corridor between the townhouses on The Village and The Village bus stop. The bus stop is an open bus stop. It do not have any walls or protection against wind and snow. I hate it so much that I always wait for the bus inside my house and when I see it I go outside. In addition, the bus stop is located in a corridor between the townhouses, where it creates strong wind chills. These winds often raises the snow on the ground and make swirls with it. I totally avoid these two places during my days.

A little bit of snow, but a lot of wind and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment